See 2018 Reunion photos here. See you next year!
See schedule below and make plans to attend Friday, November 2 & Saturday, November 3.
All law alumni and guests are invited to Reunion Weekend as the College of Law celebrates the past, present and future during TU Homecoming. It’s time to come back to TU Law for free and fun activities as we give special recognition to the classes of 1958, 1968, 1978, 1988, 1998, 2008, and the 25th anniversary class of 1993.
Online registration is closed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP for events.
2018 LAW ALUMNI REUNION SCHEDULE
Friday, November 2
5 – 7:00 PM: Reunion Reception*, College of Law, “The Pit”
*Enjoy a party with hors d’oeuvres, beverages and a special toast & update from the Dean, while reminiscing with classmates, fellow alumni, faculty and friends.
Saturday, November 3
10 – 11:30 AM: Gold Medallion Society Brunch (1968 & previous), Allen Chapman Student Union
4 – 6:00 PM: Law Alumni Tailgate*, Chapman Commons (Grateful for our sponsors below!)
*Enjoy a family-friendly tent party with tailgate fare and beverages.
6:00 PM: TU vs. UConn – Discounted alumni football tickets here. (Game on CBS Sports Network)
See photos from last year’s reunion: TU College of Law Alumni Reunion 2017
Click here for TU Homecoming event schedule and more information. See below for 10 fun things to do in Tulsa during Reunion Weekend!
We hope to see you soon!
Questions? Email Christy-Blystone@utulsa.edu or call (918) 631-2529.
The University of Tulsa College of Law, 3120 E. 4th Pl. Tulsa OK 74104
Explore Tulsa: 10 Things to do in T-Town Nov. 1 – 4, 2018
(Other than the Law Alumni Reunion & TU Homecoming!)
1. Visit Gathering Place, Tulsa’s new $465 million park recently featured in the New York Times.
2. Stop by the grand opening weekend of the Mother Road Market at 11th & Lewis, Tulsa’s first food hall and community space.
3. Did you know that TU’s Eric Marshall opened only the 2nd brewery in Oklahoma and the 1st in Tulsa? Check out Marshall Brewery’s brand new expanded and updated tap room at 6th & Wheeling, or many of the other new breweries in the neighborhood. Food trucks will be on site at Marshall both Friday and Saturday.
4. Check out the new Duet restaurant and jazz club in the Tulsa Arts District. Have brunch with TU friends before the game or their downstairs jazz club late night.
6. Kickoff reunion weekend on Thursday night and head to the Tulsa Arts District for Living Arts of Tulsa’s Dia de Los Muertos Festival.
8. Before the tailgate on Saturday, join “Stay Gold: The Outsiders Historic Tulsa Film Locations Tour,” which is part of the Tulsa Pop Culture Expo and takes you to 5-6 locations where The Outsiders movie was filmed in Tulsa.
9. End reunion weekend on Sunday with Beer + Yoga at Fuel 66 on 11th Street for free yoga followed by brunch from food trucks.
10. See why Kendall Whittier, near TU, at Lewis & Admiral is up for a national award and check out the new bookstore and science shop.